Here are some of our favourite festive recipes from the web. Perfect for any dinner party or gathering this season.
Simply click on the photo to get the recipe
20. As an alternative to the traditional nut-roast, try serving this elegant tarte as a main or make mini tartes as hor d’oeurves
19. Why buy shop bought when you can try your hand at making your very own seitan roast?
18. Or if you’d prefer a twist on a traditional stuffed squash, look no further than stuffed butternut squash with a citrus zing
17. Although, nothing quite beats a pastry plait, filled with creamy tofu, spinach and cashews
16. Give carrots a deep flavour by roasting with red onions and balsamic vinegar
15. Spruce up those boring brussels with smokey tempeh and squash
14. Serve your mixed vegetables rustic, sweet and roasted in one pan
13. Nothing quite compares to a perfectly roasted potato, apart from this glorious potato and portobello mushroom gratin of course
12. Your guests will certainly be wanting seconds of this addictive walnut and apple stuffing. Better make two (or three) batches
11. Wow your diners by rustling up these delightful apple and sage sausages
10. Breathe new life into kale with a sprinkling of pomegranate seeds using this simple but delicious recipe
9. Add a little spice to your meal with these asian inspired green beans
8. Finish off your festive feast with this fabulous, rich gravy
7. But if you’re yearning for something lighter, this christmas tree salad should hit the spot – bright flavours and full of goodness
6. Now, what’s better than a traditional christmas gingerbread house?
A GINGERBREAD OWL IN A GINGERBREAD TREEHOUSE!
5. Rosemary and chocolate. Shouldn’t work, but totally does…
(and there’s a handy video)
4. Searching for a show-stopping raw some dessert to impress your nearest and dearest? Don’t worry, you’ve found it.
3. Creamy, indulgent and perfect for those cold winter evenings – don’t miss out on this heart-warming egg nog recipe
2. Salted caramel fudge. Need I say more?
1. And finally, cinnamon-y yule tide goodness! A traditional Eastern European christmas cake, perfect served with a glass of (vegan) mulled wine
For more vegan food goodness, check out our first issue for FREE here